[mf2012] building towards a network insurgency

Stephen Fortune stephen.j.fortune at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:23:02 CET 2012

Greetings all!

There is a rather long list of ideas to chew through in here and I don't
wish to comment on them now (but they look great)

On the topic of insurgency and media this link is an interesting overview
of how listening posts have migrating into digitally shared sociality
http://animalnewyork.com/2012/02/the-department-of-homeland-security-is-searching-your-facebook-and-twitter-for-these-words/

--
*Web: *www.thereisnowetware.com
*Twitter*: @quadrophobiac <http://twitter.com/quadrophobiac>