[mf2012] mark the dates!! forest on the move...

shu lea cheang shulea at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 13 16:39:05 CET 2012

dear all

sorry for silence. We have been busy to submit an Arts council
England grant application.
finally the proposal went in.
The moving forest website has been updated
http://www.movingforest.net

in a very rough design stage...mainly to map out all the plans.
(we welcome any web designer who like to further design/develop this website)

Major news-
(1) the performance date is set for July 4...
timeframe for 12 hour is planned for 9am to 9pm.
The deciding factor being able to use Parade Ground of Chelsea
college of art and design
for the final 2 acts - the insurgency and eternal return.

(2) This puts 12 day prelude to be launched on june 22. (june 22 to july 3)

(3) A conference/intervention/talks are being planned by Matthew
Fuller (cultural studies)
David Garcia (chelsea) and Josephine Berry Slater of MUTE. The date
for this should be right
after the performance, tentatively july 6.

(4) some plans, some assignments have been made

(5) We are OPEN for proposals, plug ins during prelude and acts...

(6) we are going for crowd sourcing , web platform fundraising. Any
advice from you are welcome

Please check in on the website for more details.

very soon
sl