[mf2012] "What Is Moving Forest? And why should I participate?"

shu lea cheang shulea at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 24 12:35:03 CET 2012

dear list

in a recent email exchange with rachel(baker), this is raised.
  "What Is Moving Forest? And why should I participate?"

I guess maybe it's good that we can use this list to open up this discussion?

quoting rachel-
"what interests me more are the processes of building an assemblage
of different (probably
small) projects through associations with people who want to conduct
investigations into the MF themes and the 500 slogans"

could be considered MF as "A festival of mobilisations that raises
all the contradictions that a poetic
networked insurgency raises with the Olympics and the economic crisis
as a backdrop."

Rcahel, i think you would agree that we throw these concept into the
pots and stir up
some dialogue on this list.

best
sl