[mf2012] prepaid cellphone with unlimited data

marc widmer marc at anorg.net
Tue Jun 26 23:55:28 CEST 2012

hi there, it's marc from anorg swiss gps crew

as we plan to work with cellphones, i did a little reasearch where to
grap cheap data prepaid sims in uk

http://store.three.co.uk/SIM_Only/Voice_Pay_As_You_Go

as far as i can see it offers unlimited data for prepaid sim card, all
for 15£ which seems rather fair priced, though thethering is not
possible with prepaid sim.

t-mobile apparently offers (or offered) 1gb per day for 1£ with prepaid
sims, though i could not find it online.

maybe some local moving forest participants could help us out with some
other ideas, because it's one of the first things we plan to check when
we arrive tomorrow in london.

looking forward to see you all,

cheers
marc