[mf2012] accomodation during moving forest for 7 persons from Strasbourg ?

anne laforet anne at sakasama.net
Tue Jun 26 13:00:02 CEST 2012

dear list,

6 students from Strasbourg art school and me (i teach there) will be
travelling to london next week to take part in Moving Forest (in act4
and also we'll make some actions during our trip to london). we have no
support from our school, so if some of you from the list could have us
on your sofa or whatever from july the 3rd to the 6th, that would be
fantastic. please let me know on or off-list. thanks++

all the best,
looking forward to meeting you all next week,
anne