[mf2012] moving moving forest

Atau Tanaka a.tanaka at gold.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 11:18:12 CEST 2012

I can come out w my sidekick Adam Parkinson w custom apps on iPhone to do sampling and granular synthesis so that we can record recitations of the 500 slogans and time stretch them into physically impossible incantations

this would fit in well w my notion of postlaptop music

we just need a bunch of minijack-1/4" or RCA cables to plug into the mixing desk

we can set up a download server if people want the app
we can also bring some iPod Touch's to lend out so people who don't have their owniThings can join in
given some time we might be able to prepare Android version but it's a question of time - need to connect w an Android programmer to make it happen

just give us a time slot on the 4th and we'll time stretch slogans
(btw have you reached out to the Music Hackspace people?)

AT