[mf2012] Moving forest needs your help

black black at x-i.net
Mon Jun 11 16:03:50 CEST 2012

Hi James,

as you might heard by now, we didn't get the funding :(
never the less with the enthusiasm of everyone the event is still going on.

webside with all acts here: http://www.movingforest.net/

so will you help with streaming part? that would be really great help!

and yes may be lets get off the list to discuss the details.
ilze