[mf2012] Moving forest needs your help

James Stevens james at spc.org
Fri Jun 8 20:40:03 CEST 2012

Hi Ilse,

I am replying offlist..

really confused as to what is going on.. and would like to help but we
need to work with subscribers at SPC and I need to be able to get money
to people who actually connect the wires and write code.

So did MF get any funding or have any resources.. ?

We of course have web and streaming servers on fast connection. Adnan,
Yoha and Fuller are already subscribers and perhaps others getting
involved with MF are..

whats the event on July 4th? can't see it on the site or in mailing list

hope you are good..

love

James