[mf2012] moving forest- release - going out this friday

shu lea cheang shulea at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 6 12:58:20 CEST 2012

Hi, tom

gee, married!
can see your big smile beaming with beloved.

it's good to link your project with harwood.

But please note-
parade ground would be a signal frequency battleground.

also note we have Vasco
http://vascoalves.info/amfmkeyboard6.php

all these signal revolt would leave to act 5 (8pm to 9pm_- eternal return
realized by
AUDiNT (Toby Heys and Steve Goodman)

AUDiNT - A rogue research cell from the Ghost Army come to haunt the
sonic ruins of a
future that will be dissolved into the past and present upon the
discovery of the diablous
particle by the Large Hadron Collider in Cern. The remaining castle
monolith will thus metaphorically
become the 'Dead Record Office' - a waveformed place of contact for
the wandering souls that roam
between the living and the deceased.

enjoy
sl