[mf2012] moving forest- release - going out this friday

Tom Keene tom at theanthillsocial.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 12:30:04 CEST 2012

> Tom it would be good if you could join us in the insurgency - as you
> know YoHa and co will be using the pneumatic contraptions so you
> could band together with us - hope the marriage went well.
Sounds good def up for that - marriage went very well thanks - am fully signed up to the system....

re: blocking signals
Hi Matthew - "short range" is the key phrase, as Graham says its no different (and uses the same equipment) from the sparks generated from inside a car. Its more an experiment with feedback loops and insertion of noise within a very small localised space, rather than 'block wide' disruption.

Tom

Tom Keene
    m. 07930 573 944
    e. tom at theanthillsocial.co.uk