[mf2012] moving forest- release - going out this friday

Tom Keene tom at theanthillsocial.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 11:14:03 CEST 2012

Hi List,

I've a quick proposal for the insurgency - I'm in the early stages of a project working with a voice recognition system and have a mobile platform (a small hand cart) with a primitive broad frequency (spark gap) transmitter. The system receives radio transmissions which it automatically interprets, then responds to with the transmission of a signal that interferes with all wireless communications within a short range. As I said, i'm in the early stages, but it would be great to work with these elements in a live environment.

Tom

Tom Keene
    m. 07930 573 944
    e. tom at theanthillsocial.co.uk