[mf2012] Thank you and docs

black black at x-i.net
Sat Jul 7 02:14:40 CEST 2012

Thank you everyone for participation, great performances and hight spirits.

We have created Moving Forest flicker account and collecting all images
here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingforest/

ACT0 http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingforest/sets/72157630455431496/
ACT1 http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingforest/sets/72157630455376178/
ACT2 http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingforest/sets/72157630455381862/
ACT3 http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingforest/sets/72157630455385586/
ACT4 http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingforest/sets/72157630455423690/
ACT5 http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingforest/sets/72157630455475660/
CODA http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingforest/sets/72157630456162270/

Big thanks to our great documentation team: Kim Jakobsen To and
Francesca da Rimini for majority of these nice pictures, Martin Gonzales
for video and Linux crew and SPC for streaming.

If anyone have more images to contribute to this account let me know and
I will send you loging details.

Enjoy the images while we try to work out how to digest 48h of material
into a video montage, which might take a bit longer.

<http://gashgirl.sysx.org>Thank you all again.
ilze and shu lea