[mf2012] Thank you

David Garcia d.garcia at arts.ac.uk
Fri Jul 6 10:52:13 CEST 2012

Dear All,

Just a short message on behalf of Chelsea (CCW Graduate School) to say a
huge THANK YOU to all for bringing (against all the ods) Moving Forest to
Chelsea. I know that there was incredible effort and sacrifice involved in
making this event/experiment happen and I hope that exhaustion didn’t
prevent you all seeing just how much thought provoking joy the event
created in those lucky enough to have been there. I am sure in future years
Some will be bragging they were there when they weren’t!

The event was covered very sympathetically by the University where it still
sits on the front page.

http://newsevents.arts.ac.uk/30455/moving-forest-moves-in-on-chelsea/

http://my.arts.ac.uk/

And the Coda next day gave a number of us time and space to reflect on the
fantastic mix of politics, art and technology and manic contraption culture that
was Moving Forest. It was great to open our campus up to something as rich and
strange as Moving Forest.

So once again THANK YOU !! From Chelsea

David Garcia