[mf2012] 'Moving Forest' London - GPS tracking

Patric Kaufmann patric at anorg.net
Tue Jul 3 01:54:25 CEST 2012

'Moving Forest' London - GPS tracking

Dear all participants of the 'Moving Forest' project. We would like to
track you. Please install the iPhone or Android app 'Moving Forest XII'
on your smartphone. Links below. The general goal is to track your
movement during the whole 12 hour performance, which takes place at the
4th of July. This means, that you should connect to our server using the
installed app. Please do this so befor July the 4th. As soon your phone
is connected, you'll be located on the 'Moving Forest' map. Your GPS
data also influences a few of the performances (act 2 and part of act 3,
so long. please contact us if you want to receive data as well) We
display all the movement, by streaming the positions, of the connected
people, to the map on the 'Moving Forest' webpage.
please note that GPS tracking needs a little more battery power. We
recommend to take your charger with you.
See you at the venue.
by the way: please invite your friends all over the planet to connect to
'Moving Forest', but especially the ones from london.

Android:
http://mf2012.anorg.net/media/cms_page_media/24/mf2012_android.apk
(maybe we upload an update)
http://mf2012.anorg.net/london2012/app/

iPhone:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/moving-forest-xii/id533169764?mt=8 (an
update is on the way - we wait for the appstore to pass it through)

cheers
jonas, marc & patric