[mf2012] CALL for ART focusing on Tensions between Sport and LGBTQ Realities

zeljko at qsport.info zeljko at qsport.info
Wed Mar 21 07:54:12 CET 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:00 AM, shu lea cheang <shulea at earthlink.net> wrote:

> dear zeljko
>
> this is fantastic!!

Dear Shu Lea - it could be - depends on how it develops in next weeks
with submission
and further on with fundraising in following months. It is not much
different then mf2012
but with less history as concept and fewer contributors.

> indeed, let me clarify for Moving Forest, we are encouraging individual/collectives to
> take her/his/their own initiative and work out a scheme/plan to join the insurgency force.
> during june 22 to july 3 prelude time, you can plug in for any duration. on july 4th,
> we like that the 'troupe' to come to Parade Ground - enter the castle.

sure I know this. I do not feel comfortable going this route as I
already do too many and
can not add more unpaid work to the pile especially where I am not
sure to be there.

> As our funds are limited, we are encouraging each individual/group to seek funding also.
> If you can come out with a proposal and apply for this fund, it would be great.

I am actually co-insitigator who is looking for funds on this side,
so it is somehow similar situation if not the same.

> You can also tell us what you need, ie. support letter?
> we are happy to provide.

If there are interesting and relevant contributions for mf2012
I will propose closer relation and mutual contribution.

Thank you !

--
qSPORT - Zagreb,
society for sport recreation