[mf2012] Invisible Forces at Furtherfield Gallery this Saturday

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Thu Jun 14 19:15:39 CEST 2012

We hope we will see you at Furtherfield this Saturday and for Act 0 on
the 4th July.
: ) Ruth

INVISIBLE FORCES opens at Furtherfield Gallery

Please join us 2-5pm this Saturday (16 June) for Invisible Forces, an
exhibition about why contemporary life is so difficult for so many.
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/exhibition/invisible-forces

/Including 3 Keys - The River Oracle/ by The Hexists, Act O of Moving
Forest//
*Wednesday 04 July 2012 -- 9-11am*
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/event/invisible-forces-events
//
Furtherfield Gallery & Social Space
McKenzie Pavilion, Finsbury Park
London, N4 2NQ
T: +44 (0) 208 802 2827
E: info@ furtherfield.org
W: www.furtherfield.org/gallery

===========
More about the exhibition

/Invisible Forces/ features the work of:  Kimathi Donkor, Laura Oldfield
Ford, IOCOSE, Dave Miller, Edward Picot, and YoHa with additional game
events, talks and workshops with Class Wargames, The Hexists, Olga P
Massanet and Thomas Cade Aston.

Our social, economic and cultural institutions are being dismantled.
Control over the provision of social care, urban and rural development,
and education is being ceded to the market facilitated by unseen
technological and bureaucratic systems. This selection of installations,
digital video, net art, painting and drawings deal with conspiracy,
money, politics and hidden signals.

Exhibition ends Saturday 11 August 2012
Open Thu-Fri 2-6pm, Sat 11am-6pm

For more information please download the press release (313kb)
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery-files/Invisible-forces-press-release.pdf
and visit http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/exhibition/invisible-forces
Free public play, games, making and discussion
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/event/invisible-forces-events

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change
since 1997