[mf2012] please bring books

harwood harwood at yoha.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 22:09:32 CEST 2012

MOVING FOREST
2012 London
presented by
AKA the CASTLE

YoHa - book stabbers - expenditure riders & extreme cuts

Assisted by Stephen Fortune, YoHa will be Converting Armed Forces
Retirement Pay,Cabinet Office Expenses, House of Lords Administration
Costs and other UK government expenditure into Pounds per Square Inch of
air pressure. Once pressurised YoHa will force the air through a series
of contraptions.

Pneumatic entertainments will include:
An expenditure filled spud gun.
An open data book stabber.
A Pneumatic floor brusher
An expenditure riding machine.
We will encode the entire database into 32base code.

During the event we would like to destroy as many books as we can –
bring along your cherished knowledge – so we can smash them, tear them,
stab them with the government's expenditure.

Join us and explore the grey media of power as part of the insurgency:
Act4 of Moving Forest.

Act4 - Insurgency: 17:00 – 20:00
Parade Ground and Triangle Gallery,
Chelsea School of Art & Design,