[mf2012] Moving forest needs your help

David Garcia d.garcia at arts.ac.uk
Fri Jun 8 21:56:44 CEST 2012

Hi Ilze,
There might be some increasing possibilities at our
college. I have been circulating the program locally
And there is a lot of enthusiasm for what is on the
Menu. I see this gaining momentum in the coming Weeks.

On Monday I will have a meeting of the team at Chelsea
And we will discuss the video documentation possibilities.

Best

David