[mf2012] Audio streaming test

Derek Shaw derek at techsys.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 11:45:48 CEST 2012

Cool well done just to confirm you will use the stream at
http://stream.spc.org:8008/movingforest.mp3 from 9am till 11am for Act0

I have confirmation on Act1, Act2 and Act3

Parade Ground I am waiting to here if an Ethernet connection will be
available but have alternatives in place if not.

Heres my number 07809 603460

If you find your link drops for any reason call me and we will fill in
with 500 slogans-audio file until you are ready to resume.

We will in any case monitor from Chelsea

Is this ok with you

Del