[mf2012] 0OOoo

Alessandra Scapin ale at furtherfield.org
Sun Jul 1 13:16:45 CEST 2012

Hi MF list

Meeting point for /Moving Forest Act 0: 3 Keys - the River Oracle/ is
Furtherfield Gallery (McKenzie Pavilion, Finsbury Park) at 9:00.

You can find us here http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery/visit

More info at
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/events/moving-forest-act-0-3-keys-river-oracle

Any problems on the day you can reach myself or Ruth on 07717 887923 and
07737 002879 respectively.

See you then!

Alessandra

Alessandra Scapin
Furtherfield Producer

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Furtherfield
Furtherfield Gallery, McKenzie Pavilion
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ
T +44(0)208 802 2827
M +44(0)7717 887923
www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee registered
in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205. Registered business
address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.