[mf2012] fm radios wanted

olsen sesselastronaut at hasa-labs.org
Sun Jul 1 12:31:08 CEST 2012

Saluti

Currently the forest in act II is still not moving due to the lack of
radios.
So anyone having a basic FM-Radio & could bring it to the performance on
July 4. or even a day earlier please give Shu Lea, Valentina or myself a
shout!

merci mille in advance

buenas tutti

for the second acts performance we're in the need of 6 ghetto blasters
with an fm-radio or just simple fm-radios mono or stereo. As we won't be
able to carry them from switzerland I would like to address the locals:
If you have a radio and you're able to spare it for the performance on
July 3. please let Valentina (v at valvuk.ch), Shue Lea or myself know.

thanks in advance & see you soon
olsen

--