[mf2012] Nick Thoburn's piece on minor politics & occupy

Josephine Berry Slater josie at metamute.org
Tue Apr 17 15:48:25 CEST 2012

Here's the full text of Nick Thoburn's piece I mailed last week - I
think there's LOTS here for a thinking around Moving Forest, from his
interest in fabulation, to improper politics, to monuments, to tents.

xj

M | U | T | E | __ rrrrrread it!

Minor Politics, Territory and Occupy

by Nick Thoburn

In a talk given by Nick Thoburn at the School of Ideas this February,
some of the Occupy movement’s most hopeful qualities were magnified
through the lens of Deleuze and Guattari’s theory. As Occupy May looms
there are signs that the starburst beyond the conceptual and physical
limits of the original camp, intuited by Thoburn, will appear

http://www.metamute.org/editorial/articles/minor-politics-territory-and-occupy

*